Thursday 19 September 2019

Day 2: The Arctic Journey!

Challenge:
1. -ly sentence starter (Done!)
2. AAAWWUBBIS sentence (Didn't Do)
3. The ground beneath him started to shatter... (Done!)

Slowly, as I slid along the thin ice, I saw that the dogs where walking in the direction of a thin part of the lake so I started to turn to indicate to go left but for some weir reason it wouldn't turn? Starting to panic I new if I got off the sled there was a possibility that I would never make it to the other end. I didn't know what do do.

Getting closer and closer I tried harder and harder to make them turn left it it didn't work, without even realising I had made it to the thin cracked part of the lake... The ground beneath him started to shatter... 

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.