Thursday 19 September 2019

Day 1: The Greatest Library


Challenge:
1. -ly sentence starter (Done!)
2. AAAWWUBBIS sentence (Done!)
3. This was no ordinary library  (Done!)


Paragraph: longingly, wanting to read a book, I begged my parents to take me to the new library that just opened apparently only the luckiest people get to go in! After a good 20 minutes of begging my parents finally gave in I mean they always do but I was surprised because it took longer than I expected but the bad thing was that they said tomorrow, TOMORROW! i'll probably DIE before then!..

I woke up in excitement, I rushed to my parents room waking them up and asking when we can go to the library, then my dad looked at the clock by there bed then said "Its 4 in the morning! Wait till the morning and i'll tell you!" yeah... so I went back to my bed and waited... and waited... and WAITED!

Since I hadn't forgot about the library I jumped out of bed and had a look around and went to the living room to see that my parents where holding an piece of paper then they said... "your invited to the new library and for free!" I jumped in joy!
"WHEN"
"Well when do you want to go?" 
"Uh NOW!"


We got in the car and started to drive to the library, after we got there I searched for the right book then sat down then opened the book and instantly thought that this was not ordinary library...

To be continued!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.