Thursday 27 June 2019

Our first buddy class!

Yesterday Rm 24 we had our first buddy class! Our buddy class was Rm 6! We has to choose partners, so I when with Ileana. We had buddy class in the library, me and Ileana got Lily but before they came in we had to choose a book, Me and Ileana chose If I was a banana.
After they came we went to  table to read the book and it was really funny because lily would cover up the words so we couldn't read but then and interrupting when one of us was reading...
And here is a photo!  


I enjoyed buddy class! It was really fun
Blog ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany I loved buddy class too come and check out my blog!
    http://odscharliw.blogspot.com/
    blogging out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Mason from Room 22 at Owariaka School. I really like your blog post about buddy class. I remember when I did buddy class. How long are you going to be doing buddy class for?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. you should check out my blog.
    (http://odsmasonp.blogspot.com/)
    Blog ya later
    (Mason)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mason, thanks for commenting on my blog. I don't really know how long but I think we might be doing it for the whole year?
      I will be sure to check out you blog!
      what did you do for buddy class?
      Blog ya later
      Tiffany

      Delete
  3. Kia ora my name is Waniya and I'm from Room 23 at owairaka District School . I really liked your blog post about buddy class . I remember when I did something like this. Have you ever tried word art? Thank you for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog. blog you later, Waniya

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.