Friday 21 June 2019

Art that is out of this world!

This week Rm 24 have been doing some art!

First we had to make that planets by cutting out a big circle and a small one the big one was my earth and the small one was my moon, I also made a medium one for my mars!
Next we got some pastels of the right colour, we also used a black peace of paper and started were ever we wanted

Here is a link to a video! Art video  
And here is a photo of my art!


I really enjoyed making this art! i think i did a really good job.
Hope you like it!
blog ya later!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany! Thank you for sharing your learning. I also made that artwork and I must say, it turned out a lot better than I thought it would XD. Have you thought about checking your spelling and capital letters because there are some mistakes?
    Blogging out,
    Lillia o_o

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.