Friday 14 June 2019

Cross Country 2019

This morning Kauri team had Cross Country, I enjoyed it but it was really challenging because I was always running out of breath but I didn't stop because some of the teachers and parents cheered me on and I didn't want to let then down BUT I sadly can 16th, last year I came around 10th or 11th!

Great job to: Deborah (1st place for year 5 girls), Neena (2nd place for year 5 girls), Oshani (3rd place for year 5 girls), Anjola (2nd place for year 5 boys), Liam (3rd place for year 5 boys) 


Here are some photos!

 
 Sadly I couldn't find a picture of the other winners in my class    =( 
       This is Neena!                                              This is Deborah
I kind of liked the challenge, It was easy to go down hill but it was also scary because i'm was scared I was going to slip 

Did you enjoy Cross Country and what place did you come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.