Monday 23 September 2019

Day 1: Fish Island (Part 2: The Rickety Bridge) (Part 3: The Magic Tree)

Challenge:
1. -ly sentence starter (Done!)
2. AAAWWUBBIS sentence (Didn't do)
3. They were moving. They could see ripples forming in the water below. (Done!)

Paragraph: Accidentally, burning my finger I start running some cold water on top of my finger then I got a cup because I was thirsty, I took a sip then instantly spitting it out the water tasted like salt water? I decided to go outside to my front yard but then I found that there was not front yard I had almost walked into water! I called my brother to come outside, a few minutes later he was out, he started to look around...
"What?"
"What so you mean What!"
"I don't see anything"
"You don't?"

He went back inside, I couldn't believe he didn't see the water I looked deeper into the water then suddenly I saw that there was something there, I looked closer to just see something like scales, I
wanted to investigate. Just when I was about to jump in she noticed something...They were moving. She could see ripples in the water below...




Part 2: The Rickety Bridge



Challenge:
1. Choose 2 different starters (Done!)
2. This was the only way out. There is no turning back now. (Done!)

Paragraph: In the dead of night, I woke up to find myself on dark spiky grass, I was confused. Stunned, I found myself walking through a thick dark forest. After what felt like hours of runny I all of a sudden I bashed into something, BANG, but the thing was is it was soft... and fluffy? I looked up to see a not very happy face. I slowly backed away after I though I was far enough I started to run again.

Suddenly I started to hear thumps they started to get louder and louder, faster and faster... I didn't dare look back. I trip, letting the creature catch up, I look behind me...it was the thing I bumped into and it brought its friends... I got to feet and straight away started to run again. It felt like seconds later but I found my self at a rickety old bridge then I realised this was the only way out. There is no turning back now.   

Part 3: The Magic Tree



Challenge:
1. Choose 2 different starters (Done!)
2. This tree was different to the other trees. It contained magic. (Done!)


Paragraph: Panting rapidly, I found myself in another forest but this forest different, it had to no trees but one... it looked like a normal tree but  was confused why there was only one. I started to walk over anxiously waiting for something bad to happen then all of a sudden I flew into a panic attack I started screaming my brothers name I started circling the tree, I looked back shocked, I saw that that there was some type of portal? them someone emerged from behind me but I didn't see, then with a fright I herd someone say This tree was different to the other trees. It contained magic 
To Be Continued...!

Blog ya later! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.