Tuesday 21 May 2019

School trip to Stardome!

On Friday the 17 of may Room 24 went to Stardome with Room 22 and 25!
We where working with someone called Josh.
We went to Stardome so we could lean about space and planets and suns!
I learnt that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are gas giants and if you tried to land you would fall right through!
Here are some pictures!
These are all the planets and other thing like Dwarf planets and Asteroids!
This is the order of the planets!
 That's how big the sun really is!
  And this is a Astronaut suit 

4 comments:

  1. Hola Tiffany
    I like your post on star dome. The space suit looks very complex. Do you ever want to go to space ? If you like Check out my blog at odszoec.blogspot.com
    Blog Ya Later Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zoe.
      Thank you for your comment!
      I would want to go to space one day! Would you?
      I will be sure to check out your blog
      Blog ya later
      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Hi Tiffany Its Nicolas.I loved star dome how about you?
    If you would like to check out my blog here is the link! https://odsnicolas.blogspot.com/
    Thank you for sharing your learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Nicolas.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog I will be sure to check out your blog!
      I really enjoyed Stardome and learnt new things! did you enjoy the Stardome trip?
      Blog ya later
      Tiffany

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.