Monday 19 August 2019

Sick Sentences

The man walked up the slope. He used poles. The sun was bright. The sky was blue. He looked forward to the view from the top.

As he was carefully climbing up the thick deep snow, every once in a while checking on his partner, they had to work together to get to the top. they both used metal poles to help climb up. They covered there eyes as the sun shone bright making the sky a light blue.He was exited and determined to get to the top. 

That was my sick sentences  hope you enjoyed!


Bog ya later!

  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Lila and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about sick sentences. I remember when I did something like this too. Have you ever tried commenting on my blog?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.